I took Ollie out of the mews yesterday for the first time in a couple weeks and he was just as adorable and cuddly as ever! This bird’s personality amazes me.
Why aren’t you wearing a glove?
Because it’s a kestrel. He’s tiny. Gloves are not necessary. I only use the glove with him during training or feeding.
Cats are literally the cutest nerds ever
How are we supposed to go from not being able to live on our own or get jobs to complete independence in just one year when all school has taught us is the difference between x and y?
WARM MY HEART
What’s the definition of a will?
Come on guys it’s a dead giveaway
- WiFi: connected
- Me: then fucking act like it
‘arent we supposed to have antlers or something’
‘fuck if i know’
'who cares we're mad cute'
jimmys face in the last frame tho omg
- Europeans: I drove forty minutes to the Netherlands for some groceries and then I popped into Germany to see some of my relatives before driving back home.
- Americans: I was in Florida, I drove for nine hours, now I'm still in Florida.
- #australians: i drove for nine hours #now i'm nine hours away from home #no one is here #the streets are empty #how did this happen #where has civilisation gone #i am alone in the universe #oh wait no there's an echidna it's okay
- Canadians: We left Toronto 2 days ago, We are still in Ontario, food is scarce. We are lost, soon we will have to eat each other to survive, oh wait there's a tims we're good.
- Russians: I was in Yakutia, I drove for twenty eight hours, now I'm still in Yakutia, I travelled by train for 6 days, I'm still in Russia. Don't even try to leave Russia. Don't forget: you're here forever. Accept it and suffer.
- The British: I drove for six hours, now I'm in the sea.